Hales      July 11, 2019      1024 Views
Encountering error Code 404 during the course of utilizing Yahoo mail account is without a doubt common but such problems can be quite frustrating when novice users strive to fix this error without any technical knowledge on their own. In the form of HTTP response code, Yahoo Error Code 404 indicates that the browser installed in your computer system is not capable enough to connect with the server. If you are also one of those who Yahoo mail users who are facing such kind of error, you easily eradicate it by walking through the information given below:
Cause Of Yahoo Error Code 404
A flood of cookies and cache in your browser will cause Yahoo mail error code 404. Fixing out such errors from the root needs quick clearing of cookies and caches from your browsers.
Solution To Such Problems Are –
If You Using Google Chrome Browser:
- Go to chrome and click on three vertical dots to reach out to the menu option.
- Tap on the ‘More Tools’ option where you will have to select the ‘Clear browsing data’ option.
- Select the checkbox which would be given just next to Cookies option
- Click on ‘Clear’ data.
If You Are Using Mozilla Firefox:
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser and then go to Menu bar icon
- Choose the options which would be located in the drop-down menu and then opt for the Privacy & Security option.
- In the Site Data and Cookies section, you need to tap on the Clear Data option.
- After that, you will be asked to deselect the checkbox which you will be able to find out just next to Cookies and Site Data.
- Once you have checked the Cached Web Content marked, you will have to click on the ‘Clear’ option.
Once you are completed with the clearing caches as well as cookies from a web browser you are using to access your mail account, you are needed to restart your browser and then give a quick restart to your computer too. After that, you will have to sign in to your Yahoo and start working as earlier in a trouble-free manner.