Hales      July 11, 2019      1315 Views
If any of the Facebook users ever forget or lost the password of their Facebook account or their FB account gets compromised by cyber terrorists or hackers, they can easily get rid of the problem by getting the password of their Facebook recovered. Below are the simple steps you are needed to follow to recover the lost password of your Facebook account:
Procedure To Recover Your Password
- Firstly, turn on your computer and then go to the web browser you make use of to cater to your browsing needs.
- Reach out to Facebook sign-in page where you will have to click on the “Forgotten Account” option which will open up a new window asking you to enter your phone number and email address associated with your Facebook account.
- Click on “Search” tab which will take you to account recovery options in which you will have to choose the recovery options either ‘Send code via email address’ or ‘Send code via SMS on Phone Number ’
- As you will opt for the recovery options, a quick 6-digit verification code will be directly sent to your chosen option.
- Now, you will have to enter the verification code and click on the ‘Continue’ button given over there.
- On the next window, you will be able to enter the new account password in the labeled box for your Facebook account, in an obstacle-free manner.
Note: While creating your Facebook account password, you need to be meticulous and should make a strong password by using alphabets, numbers, and symbols.
Tips To Keep Your Account Safe:
In order to keep your account safe from getting hacked or compromised by someone, you are suggested to change your account password on a regular basis. Changing your Facebook account password will not only assist you to access your Facebook timeline but also help you to prevent the hackers & intruders from having control or stealing your account.