How To Permanently Delete Yahoo Account?
You are Yahoo Email user and want to delete the Yahoo account because of personal reason but have a question that How To Permanently Delete Yahoo Account? then just read this blog and get your question’s answer from this blog. If you are not able to delete Yahoo Account then avail our Yahoo Customer Service as we will guide you in doing so.
How To Permanently Delete Yahoo Account By Using Computer
- In the search, browser enter yahoo account delete address i.e. https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user.
- After entering the address hit the enter button.
- Thereafter Yahoo Sign-in page will open. There mention yahoo email id and then click on the Next button.
- After that enter your password and then after that tap on the Sign in button.
- On taping the Sign in button another page will open in that deleting Yahoo account agreement will be there. Read that and click on the Continue button.
- After that new window will open in that re-enter the Yahoo id and then click on the Yes, terminate this account button.
- On clicking the button your Yahoo Account will permanently get deleted.
How To Permanently Delete Yahoo Account By Using Mobile
- Open your Yahoo app from your mobile phone.
- Therefore, Yahoo mail homepage will open from there click on the three horizontal line icon. This icon is usually present on the right-hand side of the screen.
- On clicking the icon one dropdown will appear from there select Manage Account option.
- Then click on the Edit option. Which will be present at the top right corner of the mobile screen.
- After that click on the Remove link.
- On clicking the link one message of Remove the account from device? message will appear on the screen. Read that message and then tap on the Remove button.
- On taping the remove button your Yahoo account will permanently get deleted from your mobile.