Hales      August 19, 2019      1266 Views
Want to recover your old Yahoo account but having a query related to How To Recover Yahoo Account? then just simply read this blog and follow the steps provided below. The steps provided in this blog will help you in recovering your Yahoo Account. For recovering the Yahoo account you must have access to your recovery email id or phone number. If you don’t have access to the recovery email address or phone number then you can take Yahoo support as they will assist in recovering your Yahoo account. If over 12 months you haven’t signed in into your Yahoo account then it may also be possible that your account has been permanently deleted by Yahoo’s server.
Steps For Recovering Yahoo Account
- At first type, Yahoo login in the search box and then hit the enter button.
- Thereafter click on the Yahoo Login link.
- Then from the Yahoo login page click on the Difficulty signing in? link.
- On clicking the link another page will open in that you need to enter the email id or phone number.
- After entering it click on the Continue button.
- Thereafter confirmation page will open from there read the mentioned message and then click on the Yes, send me a verification code link.
- On clicking the link verification code will send by the Yahoo on the mail or phone number.
- Then on the verification page enter the code which you have received after that click on the continue button.
- On clicking the continue button your Yahoo Account will get successfully recovered page will open from there click on the create new password option.
- Thereafter enter your new password and then re-enter the same new password and after that just click on the Continue button.
- In this way, you can recover Yahoo Account.